Directed by Darrell Lee Music, the Stow Symphony Orchestra will perform at the Stow-Munroe Falls high school auditorium, 3227 East Graham Road, Stow, at 7:30 p.m., June 28. Due to scheduling difficulties, the concert will be presented on Thursday evening, June 28, instead of Saturday, June 30 as previously announced.
Directed by Darrell Lee Music, the Stow Symphony Orchestra will perform its annual holiday concert Dec. 3 at 7:30 p.m. For this performance the Orchestra returns to its original home, the Stow-Munroe Falls High School Auditorium, at 3227 East Graham Road in Stow.
Tickets for the concert, available at the door, are $10 adults and $7 for seniors and students. Children under 12 are free.
- Mogadore, LaDue Reservoir Marinas Open in May
- Homes and the arts combine for UA's Arts-in-Residence Series
- PAWSibilities hosts 2013 Bark in the Park
- Palliative care through art, music
- Akron Civic Theatre fundraiser is 'all about the chocolate'
- Mother of nine has lots to be thankful for on Mother's Day