Valor Home helps homeless veterans who suffer from the effects of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and rehabilitates them in hopes to keep them off the streets and into a job and home of their own.
Local News from Ohio.com
- J Paris Designs gives new life to reclaimed items
- UA volunteers help make Harvest Dinner a success for families facing homelessness
- Lighting of the Christmas Tree at Lock 3
- Grace Park Block Club appears in Welcome Santa Parade
- Library's centennial celebration commemorates children's services
- Local crafters, artists share wares at Artsy Mart this weekend