Mayor Dan Horrigan will host a six-part Town Hall Series beginning May 10. The series will offer residents an opportunity to get to know their mayor and his vision for Akron. Those in attendance may ask questions, share their concerns and areas of interest.
Assistant to the Mayor Billy Soule will facilitate the 75-minute sessions. Each session begins at 6 p.m.
Here are the Town Hall Series dates and locations throughout Akron:
• Tuesday, May 10 @ Helen Arnold CLC, 450 V. Odom Blvd.
• Thursday, June 9 @ Hatton CLC, 1933 Baker Ave.
• Thursday, July 14th @ Findley CLC, 65 W. Tallmadge Ave.
• Thursday, August 11 @ Rimer CLC, 2370 Manchester Road
• Thursday, Sept. 8 @ Robinson CLC, 1156 4th Ave.
• Thursday Oct. 6 @ King CLC, 805 Memorial Pkwy.
For info, visit www.akronohio.gov.