Admission is a suggested $10 donation, and the mass will be followed by a presentation of Latin American art and folklore and traditional food in the St. Matthew School gym. Music and entertainment begin at 3:30 p.m.
Food includes tamales, pozole and a la carte desserts.
The program includes:
1. “El Cóndor Pasa” traditional South Ameri-can song and recreation of the Lady of Guadalupe appearance
2. Dramatization of a miracle
3. “Jungle Dance” dance from Perú presented by Raices
4. “El Jarabe Tapatío” tradicional dance from Jalisco, México
5. “Valicha” folkloric dance from the Andes of Peru, in Cuzco, the city of Incas and Machu Picchu
6. “Saya” dance from the Yungas and the high mountains
7. “Marinera” dance from the coas of Peru
8. Folkloric dance presented by Venezuela
9. “El Sanjuanero” traditional dance from Colombia performed by Miss Ohio Latina Diana y Kermin
10. “Tondero” Peruvian rhythm born in the north coas presented by Piura & Lam- bayeque
11. Beautiful musical pieces presented by our Mariachi Singer, Mariana
12. “La Bamba” Son Jarocho, folkloric dance from Veracruz, Mexico