“Our Advisory Board is very engaged and we value the thoughtful direction, wisdom and compassion of these community leaders who have chosen to share their time and experience with the Salvation Army,” said Susan Flowers, chairman. “Each has been carefully selected for the skills, knowledge and community awareness they represent. Their support and spheres of influence are invaluable to achieving our mission in Summit County.
Joining the Advisory Board are:
- Patrick Bravo – executive director, Summit County Land Bank and Akron Public Schools Board President
- Charlene DeJournett – Retired Patient Navigator, Center for Urologic Health
- Heather Lorenzon – senior director, Corporate and Foundation Relations, The Summa Foundation
- David Plate – senior advisor, Executive in Residence, Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Mary Raitano – director of Refugee Resettlement, International Institute of Akron
- Todd Tober – president, Tober Building Company
- Erin Victor – senior account manager, Lasting Impressions Event Rental and Founder, Akron Snow Angels
- Olivia Wakeling – Freelance Marketing and Development Professional
- Robert Kulinski and Susan Pierson, community volunteers, joined the board earlier in 2016. Both Kulinski and Pierson served as nonprofit executives in the Akron area.