Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens is hiring for the 2020 season and will host a job fair Saturday, Feb. 8, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Carriage House on the Estate, 714 N. Portage Path.
Applicants must have weekend and holiday availability from April through December. Department managers will process applications and conduct same-day interviews at the job fair.
“We are looking for qualified individuals to work in guest services, tour services, horticulture, Molly’s Café and private events. If you are looking for a unique job experience in any of these areas, we invite you to stop by the Stan Hywet job fair to complete an application,” said Melissa Agner, Human Resources Manager.
Positions are part-time seasonal and all require weekend availability and some holidays. They include:
- Manor House Tour Guide: responsible for conducting guided tours through the Manor House, Gardens, Gate Lodge and Grounds. Comprehensive tour training provided.
- Guest Services: responsible for assisting in the day-to-day front line activity. The Guest Services team works in admissions, outdoor guest service areas and the café. They also support rentals and special event staff.
- Bartenders: Bartenders: work at wedding receptions, corporate functions and other events where alcohol is served at a bar.
- Molly’s Café: responsible for opening, closing and monitoring visitor activity in the Café, preparing menu items and conducting sales transactions with accuracy.
- Horticulture: support a Senior Horticulturalist in assigned garden areas and participate directly in the daily tasks involved with operations.
More detailed information is available at stanhywet.org/careers.